Things I'm Thankful For:
1) For the beginning of my friend Sophia's 20th year of life
2) Southern/Carribean/Latin American food that is very similar to Ghanaian food
3) Eating this food with my sister, her roomie, and two of my closest friends
4) Frozen Yogurt from Truberry - sooo GOOD!
5) Waffle bowl from the Grand Ol' Creamery - it was a day of true gluttony
6) And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini - savouring this book right now, don't want it to end!
7) Home - Missing Norway (and my parents), so I thought I would share this photo I took from our balcony last winter. Isn't it beautiful? Can't believe I used to take this view for granted.
What are you thankful for today?