lørdag 14. juni 2014

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 5 (On The Road)

I'm posting this a little bit late as I was on the road all day yesterday on my way to a friend's wedding. We got in pretty late and then spent today socializing and having dinner at the Cheesecake factory. And then it was straight to gear up for the wedding day. So I'm sharing today some of the things that made the day lovely.

Things I'm Thankful For - 13th June, 2014
1) Roadtrips with wonderful friends
2) Playlists full of good music that will one day conjure up beautiful memories/nostalgia
3) Exploring new states (Hey Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky!)
4) Looking out of the car window as the world flies by
5) Current Read - And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
6) Red Velvet Cheesecake
7) Instagram - a source of great inspiration to me these days



Have a wonderful night!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar