torsdag 5. juni 2014

Back and on the blog again

Hi good people,

So I had my blog, Chic Identity (which I loved) however, I lost access to it. I have been trying to figure out a way to reclaim it for quite sometime, but alas I am coming to peace with the idea that perhaps it is time to let go. So I am starting afresh with CoffeeAndTVAndMe. I will be re-posting much of what was on the other site and using similar features such as "Wanderlust...." where I discuss my travel yearnings, "Artist on My Mind", where I share what I am listening too, and fashion wishlists as I go on. I might also post some more writing on my social activism and personal style type stuff too. I will be journeying to Ghana in July and spending the next semester there. I will be posting quite a bit about my stay on here, so stay tuned if you would like to follow my sojourn. Here's to new beginnings!

-Dubie


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar