torsdag 26. juni 2014

Chillin', Relaxin', Eatin' (And Bein' Excited)

This was the perfect outfit for a day spent lazing around the apartment, eating ramen and Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate, and watching Mad Men. I only went outside to pick up my mail. My visa arrived today and I am set to head on trip to do a summer project in a few weeks! Also, the Canon Powershot that I ordered to bring with me (so I don't have to lug around my DLSR) arrived too. Excited, you ask? Why, yes I am!



 

 Yay for the straps poking out of  my top, haha! *Shifts awkwardly in seat*

Wearing: Crop Top: Forever 21 // Trousers: Thrifted, inherited from my mama // Glasses: Aldo // Brogues: Payless

Thanks to my dearest sis, Nana for taking these pics. Find her awesome blog here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar