mandag 23. juni 2014

Goals: Styleinspo a la Sade (In My Sunday Best)

I have mentioned Sade from In My Sunday Best before on the blog for inspiring me to start writing down things I am thankful for. You can find that post here. I started following Sade's blog at the beginning of this semester, and boy, am I am glad I came across it. It has quickly become one of my favourite style blogs. For one, Sade is a brilliant writer, making it enjoyable to read her blog. Also, the layout of the site is super dreamy, which makes it feel like a moment of escapism. Then we have Sade's exquisite sartorial senses. This lady's got style.

 

Sade often rocks a dark high-waisted jean, adding pops of print and colour through a cool button-up shirt or a bold shoe. I absolutely love that camel coat worn in the first photo.



This lady also rocks a mean midi length skirt, balancing out striped and checkered prints with solid and neutral colours like black, navy or white. She makes it look oh-so-classy.



 Sade is also not afraid to edge it up with pieces like a leather mini-skirt, pulling her outfits together with a cute collared sweater or a structured blazer.


Sade always looks put together, but comfortable and effortless at the same time. And her hair game is so strong! Whether worn straight or in an afro, it always looks lovely.

Images c/o In My Sunday Best

Who are your style icons?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar