tirsdag 1. juli 2014

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 21 (Ms. Lauryn Hill Concert!!)

Yesterday, my sister and I had the privilege and pleasure of seeing Ms. Lauryn Hill live in concert. Lauryn Hill is one of my all time favourite musical acts. Not only is this lady ridiculously talented, she is politically and socially aware and incorporates this into her music and her life. And she is freakin' stylish too. I mean look at the outfit she had on? I could rave about her for days and days, but I think I will save that for an Artist on My Mind post in the near future. My sister and I was fangirling so hard. We even got a bit weepy, we were to happy to be there.


That outfit, tho. I was too short to snap a good close-up so my sissy took this for me. Thanks, Nana!

Do you listen to Ms. Lauryn Hill?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar