søndag 7. september 2014

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 27 (Chillaxin' and Maxin')

Hello good people! Today was a lovely, chill Sunday. I spent my time on Tumblr until the internet stopped working, then did some reading for my classes. As I was reading in my room, I heard a some loud music coming from the lounge. This music group on campus was holding a live performance. They were really good, too. I would love to find a creative outlet while I'm here. This guy who is part of the campus Beat Club said he might want to collab, which would be awesome-sauce. But it was just awesome to feel the campus come alive the way it did night. People were in there, just singing along. After a few us just stayed in there, dancing to 'Loyal' and 'Show Me' by Chris Brown and having a blast. Now I am sitting outside trying to practice singing, but it's hard as people keep walking past and I get super self-conscious. There are no practice rooms for music and all the classrooms are occupied by people studying. Oh well, I think I am going to get back to my reading now. Hopefully I'll find a spot where I can do my singing undisturbed soon.

Random selfie from earlier this year just because :P

Have a lovely night

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar