tirsdag 9. september 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 28 (Song of the Day: 'Beautiful')

So today (actually yesterday. bear with me. internet challenges are real) I was sitting, reading over some handouts for a class when a new friend stopped to chat. The first time we met, I told him that I enjoy singing a lot. He remembered and asked if I would like to join him and a few others who will be singing and performing spoken word at a school function on Wednesday. I impulsively agreed, not even asking what it was about. He sent me the song, I was even more sold. It is called 'Beautiful' by Mali Music (but why and how had I not heard of Mali Music, though?) and it is a lovely song. We practiced this evening, and I am really excited about it. I'm sharing the song below. Have a listen if ya fancy. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar