onsdag 10. september 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 29 (A Good Day)

Today we performed the song 'Beautiful' for the school community and it went well. I am glad I was able to participate in this community event this early into my time here. I spent most of my day otherwise watching videos by Akilah Hughes on YouTube and laughing my buns off. I came across a collab she did with Stuff Mom Never Told You (not sure what her name is, lol) and so I started watching her videos. What can I say? The internet is working again so I am indulging on YouTube to make up for lost time. And making the most of the time before my school schedule gets really heavy. Anyway back to the video by Stuff Mom Never Told You. Now while my mum and dad did tell me most of the things on that page, I enjoyed the video about women's preference for beards. So I'm sharing it. You are welcome!


Have a wonderful night, y'all!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar