onsdag 17. september 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 35 (Gracias)

So I forgot to do a positive thinking post last night. But I think it counts as yesterday's post since I am still in my pajamas and it's still morning. It's been a while since I did a list of things I'm thankful for, so I gonna bring that back. Ya ready? Let's go.

Today I'm thankful for:
1) The Grace of my Heavenly Father
2) The ability to stay in touch with my family (thanks, technology!)
3) Impromptu music sessions with new friends
4) Finding a secluded spot to sing loudly and freely
5) Fan Ice (So nice!)
6) Nutella sandwiches (Yumdelicious!)
7) Black Twitter/Socially-conscious Twitter (giving me life!)

 But why am I pulling on my shirt collar? Oh well.

What are you thankful for today?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar