mandag 29. september 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 39 (Sweet, Sweet Seclusion)

I had the most amazing night out this weekend with my roommate and another study abroad kid. However, returning to campus meant a combination of chilly air and dust, which has left me with a cold. Headache, sore throat, runny nose, the works. So I have been trying to keep a low profile, spending most of my time in bed when I am not in class. As the introvert that I am, it has been blissful. Munching on plantains chips, watching episodes of The Boondocks and Hello Cupid. Not talking to people. Sweet, sweet seclusion.  One day, I may more morph into a more extroverted, social being. But for now, parties for one are my fave. Parties for two, if you count my box of tissues.

Yay for poorly lit web cam photos!

How was your day?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar