lørdag 13. september 2014

Goals: Styleinspo a la New York Fashion Week (Take 2)

So New York Fashion Week is coming to a close. Sad face. I thought I would share one more round up of my favourite looks, with images courtesy of The Fashion Bomb. You were wondering when I'd posty another set of NYFW photos, weren't you? You are welcome, friend.
 

The colour- and pattern-mixing in this outfit, though. It's like a technicolor dream.


  Ghana-Must-Go bags turned into a banging suit. I can get with it.


That couple/friend swag, though. I want his short and her top. And her hat. And his hat too.


Short set with sneakers and crisp hair cut - it's that bae aesthetic.


 I wanna look like this every single day ....


.... But I also wanna look like this every day. Fashion ADD? Probably.

 London Fashion Week is about to kick off. Can't wait to see what the London fashionable ilk of London city have in store for us.

Images c/o Fashion Bomb Daily

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar