onsdag 3. september 2014

Song of the Day: 'Lost Ones' by Jay-Z feat. Chrisette Michele

Hello beautiful humans! I am up early today to some reading for my African Philosophical Thought class. Running to get some breakfast to eat in my room while I read. Woke up today and thought I had not heard Chrisette Michele's beautiful voice in a minute. I love a lot of her solo songs, but I really think her hook in 'Lost Ones' Jay-Z track makes the song. She is so talented and I love she is that alternative, care-free black female. She does seem to care what folks think of her,  but marches to the beat of her own drum. She is gonna need both a music and style feature on this here b-lawg, 'cause she is mad awesome.




Enjoy the track and see you later for Day 23 of positive thinking!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar