onsdag 1. oktober 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 40 (Vitamin C)

It's Day 40 of my Positive Thinking Challenge! Though I am still recovering from a nasty flu, I am feeling very positive and thankful for life and some of its simple pleasures, which I thought I would share.

1) Vitamin C - I will never underestimate the importance of this vitamin.
2) Soft tissues - No chafed nose-mouth area for this lady.
3) Phone calls from my lovely sister  - You're the best!
4) Plantain chips - These are my kryptonite. I can't get enough of them.
5) YouTube vids by Patricia Bright and BeautyCrush - Good for assuaging homesickness.
6) The Boondocks - Do I even need to explain this one?
7) Songs by Dionne Warwick - 'Forever, forever, you stay in my heart!'

Got my vitamin C in ma bottle!

What are you thankful for today?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar