lørdag 15. november 2014

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 42 (Grey Pick-Me-Up)

Hello there! It's been a while since I did a positive thinking post. My semester abroad has not been without its challenges and I think I have struggled at times to maintain a positive outlook. However, that is the whole point of this challenge, right? To push myself beyond what I feel like feeling and make a conscious effort to approach every situation with positivity. So here is to a revamped effort to think positively.


A few weeks back,  I painted my nails this grey colour that I fell in love with over the summer. I had just finished a challenging presentation and it went quite well, so I decided to treat myself with a little pampering, a bit of me-time.  There is something so crisp and clean about this colour that makes every outfit look put together. Yay for little things that pick you up!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar