torsdag 13. november 2014

Goals: Styleinspo a la Freddie Tietcheu (aka Asos Freddie)

A couple of months ago, I was introduced to Freddie Tietcheu on the blog SimplyCyn, and I have been hooked on this lady's Instagram ever since. Freddie's style and her perfect hair have made me develop a bad case of  life-swag envy. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love loose-fitting clothing. I think that often, there is the idea that loose clothes can not be put-together. Paris-born, London-based, Asos-stylist Freddie dispels that myth by rocking loose fits and making them look hella chic.


For one, Freddie truly knows how to put together a smouldering all-black look, with a bold 
red lip for a pop of colour.


I also love the way she mixes bold prints prints and colours, often purposefully clashing to make a unique style statement. And she is sneaker-lady, just like moi!



 She does tomboy chic oh-so-well! Mixing structured oxford shirts with plush sweaters, mum jeans, a lady-like flats for a touch of femininity.


Though she is a true jean-lover, she does not shy away from skirts. You will often find her pairing a flowy midi or maxi skirt with a pair of boot or sneakers.


The moment I knew that Freddie and I were destined to be besties (I am not creepy at all, right?) was when I saw this photo of her rocking a stunning mustard-coloured suit. Any lady who rocks suit is a friend of mine.


And of course, the 'fro. #madhairenvy.

Who are your style icons?

Images c/o: Freddie's Pinterest and Asos Fashion Finder.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar