søndag 4. januar 2015

Goals: Styleinspo a la Cynthia (Simply Cyn aka Addicted 2 Etsy)

The style blog Simply Cyn (aka Addicted 2 Etsy) is one I have followed for quite some time. In fact, I am kind of hesitant to call it a style blog. Perhaps it would be better described as a lifestyle blog, 'cause it kind of has it all. Tips on music. Wanderlust-inducing travel photos. Awesome Etsy picks. And, incredible style inspiration. The lady behind the page, Cynthia, has created and maintained a versatile style blog that never fails to excite and inspire. Stay tuned, as l share some of my favourite outfits worn by Cynthia on the blog.

 I tend to gravitate toward dark colours, but after a visit to Simply Cyn, I find myself inspired to wear more colour and print.

 Her more formal looks are classic and sophisticated, but with a twist as she chooses
 unique silhouettes with bold patterns and colours.

 
She is not afraid to edge it up. And it always works so well! She makes me wish that I had the courage to rock leather and knee-highs and make look them as good as she does.

 
She makes casual look so crisp and chic.

And this gorgeous lady has such a strong natural hair game!

For more, visit Simply Cyn (and wish any productivity goodbye 'cause you will be on there for a minute, lol!).

Images c/o Simply Cyn.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar