fredag 23. januar 2015

Styleinspo: (Current) Goals for Winter Style

I am back in the Midwestern winter after an amazing break at home. Classes have started, and I am thinking about how to stay chic while also keeping warm and bundled up. Here are some of the looks that are currently inspiring me to not simply wrap myself in my blanket.

 
 To me, these all black looks are pure perfection.
 I want to look like this every.single.day.
 
 
  I am loving seeing tweed, burgundy, olive and camel coats on my 
Tumblr feed and on the blogs I follow. 
And Taneisha of Girl With Curves just always knows ....
One cannot talk about winter fashion without mentioning Parisian ladies.
 I have mad love for the winter style of Andrea and Sandy
of the now defunct blog Paris Most Wanted.
 For those warmer days, one might throw on a blazer, with a patterned button-up,
 ankle-grazing chinos, a pair of bold socks (for a pop of colour on those bare ankles) and finish it off with a clean pair of brogues like Bianca of Avant Blargh ...
 ..... or like Emijaa Jaaemil. Camo has never looked this sleek.
What are you wearing to stay warm and stylish this winter season?

Images c/o blogs linked or Tumblr.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar