torsdag 19. mars 2015

Goals: Styleinspo a la Mia of La Vita Mia

Recently I have been struggling with feeling comfortable in my skin and as a result with my style as well. Those days when nothing seems to fit right and I just want to crawl under the covers and binge-watch Gossip Girl on Netflix with a Ben and Jerry's Salted Caramel Core pint in hand. However, I am realizing that it is in these moments that I need to put myself together and face the world proudly. So I turned to the style blogosphere for inspiration and came across this beautiful photo series of Mia of the blog La Vita Mia. And it is definitely style inspiration to the max.






Doesn't this just make you want to jet off to Italy, and ride a Vespa while wearing the a peep-toe pumps and a beautiful 50 style dress, wind in hair? After viewing this, I am feeling incredibly inspired to own my body, own my style, and stop waiting for tomorrow to present myself in a way that is fulfilling and empowering to me, and less concerned about what people think.

Images c/o of La Vita Mia


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar