lørdag 21. mars 2015

Song of the Day: 'Classic Man' by Jidenna

Cannot get enough of Jidenna and his debut banger 'Classic Man'. Jidenna is trying to redefine swag, and is a member of a dapper clan of gentlemen who are bringing back the suit as a form of everyday dress. He is part of Janelle Monae's new record label, Wondaland. Wondaland is such an exciting development, and I cannot wait to see the amazing and innovative artists, like Jidenna, that it will produce. Definitely something to keep an eye on.


This song has been giving me life.  I put it on when I am walking to class, and it makes me feel like I can take on the world. I am a big fan of the use of the term 'mammafuckah' in the lyrics. And the video is amazing! So many beautiful, well-dressed brown people in one space, having an amazing time. What's not to love? *End of gushing rant*

Give Jidenna a listen and spread the word about this dapper gent's music!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar