mandag 11. mai 2015

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 49 (Finals Are Over!!)

Long time, no write! Boy, oh boy, does it feel good to be back on here. I finished my last two final examinations this morning and I am feeling so ready to get creative again on this page and my photography blog The Law of Brown Bodies. This semester has been one of the toughest for me emotionally, and also academically. I could not have made it through without grace of God, the support of friends and family in my three homes in Norway, Ghana and England, and here in the States, my adopted home.

Image via Tumblr

I found this image on Tumblr and I am in love. The joy expressed from the woman through just a side profile. The affection in the clutch of her partner's arm around her middle. The vibrant, bright colour on one side, and the mute, mellow tones on the other.

Anywhosies, I am plannig to be full throttle, with style features, finally get through the 100 Days of Positivity (and maybe start them over), do more book reviews, do more frequent personal style posts, just let the creativity flow free.

Summer break, here we come!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar