lørdag 30. mai 2015

Interior Inspiration: Classy Copenhagen Digs

Yvonne Koné is an Afro-Scandinavian accessory and footwear designer who has made a name for herself by producing high quality fine leather pieces. This post however, is going to be about her Copenhagen home, which I first encountered when it was featured in the Norwegian version of Elle Decoration in 2011. Recently, she was featured on Nikisha Brunson and Cipriana Quann's UrbanBushBabes webpage, where she spoke about the dusky pink, minimalistic boutique in Denmark's capital city where she displays and sell her products. Enamoured with her products, her stylistic sense, and kind demeanour, I took to Google in search search of all things Yvonne Koné, and stumbled upon a post about her gorgeous living space on Remodelista. It's a feast for those who adore light and airy spaces with that unique Scandinavian feel.









Some girls dream of their wedding. I dream of my future living space, and this is definitely giving me some ideas for the kind of decor I want my home to have. To learn more about Koné's aesthetic and creative process, stop by her blog or her website.

Images c/o Remodelista

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar