fredag 10. juli 2015

Song Of The Day: 'Good Boy' by Sample Answer

God bless AFROPUNK for constantly introducing me to amazing music for noir folks across the globe! The recently featured Irish acoustic musician Sample Answer and his new single "Good Boy". The song open with an simple, but infectious whistle over a gentle strumming guitar beat a la "Sitting On the Dock of the Day", that had me bobbing my head and tapping my foot. By the time Sample Answer's soulfoul and folksy vocals began to spill over the beat, I was 100% sold.


It's been on repeat for the last few days, and probably will be for a minute. I am thinking I might do a cover if I summon up the courage. And I will definitely be checking more of this fella's tracks. 
He's got a amazing sound.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar