lørdag 19. desember 2015

Goals: Styleinspo a la Japanese Street Style

Japanese street style is honestly some of the best in the world, in my humble opinion. I think the sartorial sensibilities of Japanese people really embodies the distinction between the fashion and style, particularly that the latter is more about individual expression, using the body as a canvas through which to convey one's identity, whether fleeting or more permanent.


 This dude's hat-sweater-clutch game is incredible. (Also more dudes need to get into clutches).


These wedged mary janes are giving me my entire life. And their pairing with cropped flares 
and a hip snapback are perfect finishing touches.


 Traditional meets modern: The kimono with a modern twist.


 All denim goodness, with a side of effortless cool.


 When you and the homie do reverse monochrome and your pose-game is on point.


One can never go wrong with an all-black look. Effortless, but oh-so put-together.
 The pockets, the longline cut, and this fella's incredible smile, 
add a certain je ne sais quoi.

As I begin to think about where I want to take my style choices in the coming year, I will drawing plenty of inspiration from Japanese fashion. Do you follow the Japanese street? If so, what are some your favourite blogs? Do share!

Images c/o HappyTimeFunBlog and TokyoFaces.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar