mandag 27. juni 2016

100 Days Of Positive Thinking: Day 61 (BET Awards 2)

I am filled with so much joy after the BET Awards last night. I tune in every year and always find it to be an amazing celebration of the talent in my community. It is hands down my favourite awards show. The highlight for me was Jesse Williams' speech, which I wrote about in my last post.


 I also loved the tributes to Prince that were laced through the show. I particularly loved the performance by Erykah Badu, Bilal, Janelle Monae, and Sheila E (Prince musical partner), and 
Mayte Garcia (his first wife). It was a #PrinceCelebration for sure.




There was some dope fashion on the BET white carpet too. I'll share some of those in an upcoming Style Goals post. 

Did you tune into the BET Awards? What was your favourite moment?

Images c/o Google.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar