søndag 26. juni 2016

Mac Weekly Style File: Part IV

Here comes the last set of images from my Mac Weekly Style File. This is one my favourite looks to wear in the fall and winter season. This incredibly cosy Zara sweater has been such a blessing. I picked it up in Heathrow Airport on my back to Norway after studying abroad in Ghana. I didn't have a winter coat and realized that I needed something to keep me warm upon arrival. I stepped into Zara and it was when I laid on this black and tan beauty, it was love at first sight! This baby has kept me feeling warm and looking chic through two Midwest winters. 



Sweater: Zara // Dress: From a Boutique in Ghana // Scarf, Tights & Hat: H&M // Shoes: Din Sko

"To add another layer to the wise musings of Toa-Kwapong, here are a few fun fashion facts: Her favorite article of clothing in a polka-dotted jumpsuit, Nina Simone is one of her style icons and Monki is her favorite brand. She also calls herself a “sneakerhead*,” and she once wore dark purple lipstick to school every day, even though her male friends told her it was a “man repeller.” Toa-Kwapong is quick to add, “‘Man repeller’ is definitely an aesthetic that I relate to a lot, like man-repelling shoes, anything that upsets men, like when they think that you’re dressing for them, makes me really happy!”
To Toa-Kwapong, personal style is about constantly striving to express your full, unapologetic, purple-lipstick-wearing, comfort-craving and sneaker-loving self".
To read the story in its entirety, click here.
Images c/o Shannon Mahedy for the Mac Weekly.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar