lørdag 25. juni 2016

Song of The Day: "Love Is A Battlefield" by Pat Benatar

The other day I watched one of my favourite rom-coms, 13 Going on 30 starring Jennifer Garner. I remember watching it for the first time at a friend's house in 6th or 7th grade and falling completely in love with Mark Ruffalo. One thing I loved that movie was the use of the song "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar. It was a favourite in my household and I was really excited to hear it in a contemporary film.


"We are strong
No one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield"

How can you not feel incredibly empowered and 80s-like with lyrics like that. I genuinely love this song and adore everything about the video. If I had been a dancer in the 80s, this is one video (along with Smooth Criminal and Rhythm Nation) I would have loved to have auditioned for and been a part of. So if you are in need of a pick-me up, look no further! Let Pat Benatar brighten your day! #LoveIsABattlefield

What are you listening to today?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar