mandag 10. oktober 2016

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 66 (The Power of Words)

It's a new week and I am excited for what I will bring. I am really enjoying keeping positive affirmations around me as much as I can. Recently I have been thinking a lot about the power of words, and how the way we speak to ourselves and those around us can have a huge impact on our lives and the things we manifest. 

Image via Natural Belle

Proverbs 18:21 encapsulates this: "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." This scripture is speaking, among other things, to the ability of the language we use to powerfully alter our sense of self, our relationships, and the trajectory of our lives. I am trying to be more mindful about the words I say, particularly practicing positive and uplifting self-talk.

How are you going into the week?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar