mandag 14. november 2016

Goals: Styleinspo a la Kai Avent-deleon

When it comes to style, I have a strong preference for boxy, loose fits. I enjoy playing with different styles and silhouettes, but I love the moments in which I am able to combine comfort and class. Every now and then, I come across someone who embodies a similar aesthetic and I can't but think that maybe we belong to the same tribe. Kai Avent-deleon, owner of the Brooklyn concept boutique, Sincerely, Tommy is one such individual.


This winter, I really would like to invest in more roll-neck sweaters. I love how Kai pairs of this one with asymmetrical skirt and Adidas sneakers and boxy bag. And the colours? So good.




More amazingness in the form of roll-neck sweaters. But it is the mix of colours and textures that makes these two looks so good. From the thick woolliness of the coat to shininess of the shoe, it just works.



She is master of making mesh/see-through look classy and cool. Also those Nike Air Max Liquid Golds? I die. 


The next time I visit New York, I need to make my way to Sincerely Tommy and buy one of these gorgeous purses. I love how its structured form contrasts gorgeously with with more flowy fits.




I love that the past of couple of seasons, we have seen more unconventional trouser silhouettes gain popularity. Personally, I have been on the wide-leg/high-waisted pant train for quite some time. I adore how Kai embraces unconventional shapes and transition these pieces between the seasons. 


I have talked about the unique quality of women who are able to merge coolness with elegance. Kai is one of these women. And I am grateful that she blesses the world not only through her own style, but also through the her dope concept store. If you want to see more of Kai's awesomeness, you can visit her Instagram page or her store.

Images c/o Google

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar