søndag 12. mars 2017

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 68 (Returning to Joy)

It baffles me that is has taken 4 years (for shame!) to get to Day 68 of this challenge. I suppose it has been a combination of life's ebbs and flows, and neglecting this little corner on the interwebz that I call my own. But I am dedicated to getting through this my 100 days by the end of 2017. 


So reignite the spark, here are a list of things that have been bringing me joy these last few weeks: 

1) Watching Agatha Christie's Poirot with my sister
2) Kale and Spinach Tortilla Chips
3) The feeling of relaxing in a freshly tidied home
4) Discovering new music: currently jamming to Adia Victoria 
5) Rediscovering beloved tunes: can't get enough of "Scribble Paper" and "Turn Left" from Little Dragon's first album
6) Spring style inspiration from Lucy Chadwick
7) Arizona Fruit Cocktail in the Mucho Mango flavour with a spicy dish (Yum!)
8) Stealing moments to reflect and journal with a cup of Yogi tea in hand

What's bringing you joy these days?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar