torsdag 6. april 2017

100 Days of Positive Thinking: Day 74 (Sit Down, Be Humble)

I have been loving the visuals for Kendrick Lamar's new single, "Humble". I watched it over and over and again, trying to tease it the nuance in both the video and the lyrics. My friend and I literally spent an evening sharing our various interpretations of the track. I am particularly loving this lyrics below:

I am so fuckin' sick and tired of the photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afor on Richard Pryor
Show me something natura like ass with some stretch marks
Still will take you down right on your mama's couch in Polo socks, aayy

I mean come on? During my several viewings of the video, I took some screenshots of some of my favourite moments.







How buff does Kendrick look in that polo neck and jean combo, tho? I am so here for it. This track and video will definitely go down as classics. *Puts it on repeat*

Still by me, from video directed by Dave Meyers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar